These people just needa take a seat
It’s the internet; not school. WHO CARES if you spell something wrong? It’s not like you’re going to get a bad grade for spelling mistakes on the internet and it’s not going to matter for the rest of your life. I think most of us know how to spell because we do go to school and that’s where we use proper spelling. You are not our teachers nor our parents; why do you feel the need to correct us?
You think it makes us seem unintelligent if we don’t use correct spelling? ok ive just proven i know how to spell by spelling everything up there correctly but now im not going to bother cuz its MUCH faster to type like this. am i any less intelligent? did my opinion or my content change? no. im saying the same stuff; just no spelling correctly. did that really make that much of a difference? do u really feel the need to correct me or others who spell like this or can u just read the opinion, and if its understandable (as in not lik3 th!$), move on.
click the pic
tagged as: quote. submission.
reblogged from the-unpopular-opinions-deactiva
originally posted by the-unpopular-opinions-deactiva
- vagina-itch likes this
- magical-butterflies reblogged this from showinghowfunky
- and-thats-how-its-done reblogged this from showinghowfunky
- starryy-eyess likes this
- iwillmissthetrainridein said: I think that when people abbreviate things, it’s not a big deal, but if they just misspell words, then they’re stupid.
- live-laugh-love-leah80 likes this
- venelllope likes this
- snaketoes likes this
- eceleptium said: Frankly, it is a bit of an OCD thing. Some people, including myself, simply cannot restrain ourselves from correcting the grammar and spelling of others. It isn’t meant as an offense, and if you didn’t take it as one you might just learn something.
- realcoolwalker likes this
- arsenixlit said: the font
- itucktuck said: Not typing properly automatically makes a particular piece of writing look not only informal, but uneducated. If you don’t take the time to make it look like you PUT time into your writing, people wont take the time to think you’re intelligent.
- neonstargazers said: I think trivializing spelling and grammar overall contributes to the destruction and debilitation of the language as a whole. So yes, if you type like that simply because it’s faster (how much time did you really save? 3 seconds?), you’re an idiot.
- mylastpretense likes this
- mahoushoujohomura said: omfg thank you
- velvetiia likes this
- bookieworm reblogged this from jokc
- bookieworm likes this
- becoming-dust said: You learn spelling in School to use it in practical situations outside of School, like writing a letter or email or someone online.
- itsmylife87 likes this
- go-drop-dead said: Hey bitch, you’re a stupid cunt and you’re probably uneducated. Fucking learn to spell shit and use other writing mechanics,
- lets-touch-butts said: Because they don’t have any other valid argument. Oh look I started a sentence with Because. I must be dumb!
- fuckshitjesus said: I’m in highschool and the only way I can feel important in the world is by belittling others that care less about the mundane things I care about. I don’t have any life experience so I don’t know that there are worse things than an a misplaced comma.
- robgreen94 likes this
- brainfat said: “I think most of us know how to spell” lmfao so oblivious to people’s actual stupidity
- chella182 said: What an asshat haha. And yeah, I took you less seriously when I saw how moronic you type. It really is pointless and not quicker, just type properly, idiot.
- sniickersnee likes this
- sweetcheeksaremadeofthese likes this
- bronythetiger reblogged this from thelack-longafter and added:
- yatsffwjdgtj said: sexy font bro
- suplii likes this
- starwishesandfishkisses said: I don’t mind if a spelling error is just an accident, but when people will literally not bother to use proper spelling on words they KNOW how to spell or are simply too lazy to do so, it’s sickening. It’s not that hard to spell check
- palebutt likes this
- yellowlightdistrict likes this
- thenorthernsweetheart likes this
- blackglass said: this font is kinda dramatic lmao
- jokc likes this
- icomefromdownworld said: …same opinion twice in a row. Nice
- thebunpit likes this
- would-you-have-sex-with-me-if-i said: Some people are just concerned. Ungrateful fucks like you should be at least thankful. Yes, sometimes spelling DOES make a difference. If you think otherwise then get off any social hub you are in. Now.
- nattorei said: Why would school be the only place to use it? That doesn’t make sense.
- kariflower said: ignorant.
- evillordxenu likes this
- ricecrispydick said: Except practicing bad spelling is just grounds for it to happen more and more soooo you’re better off being corrected.
- 094gengar said: These people are what you call “PEDANTS”. There you go, word of the day for you motha fuckas.
- askarthurgabriel likes this
- oreo-child likes this
- domesticviolinss likes this